Siesta Key Advanced Real Estate Seminar
Posted by True Siesta Key on
Considering the purchase or sale of Florida real estate? This advanced continuing education seminar located at Ophelia’s on the Bay in Siesta Key, FL is designed for consumers with prior real estate experience, who wish to hone their skills.
Key Teaching Points
- Learn how to select the best Title company, mortgage broker and home inspectors.
- Minimize surprises and eliminate costly administrative fee’s charged by many real estate brokerages.
- Negotiate with builders and earn massive design center credits on your new home.
- Save thousands of dollars per transaction, beyond the negotiated sales price.
- Identify the best properties and remember “Timing is Everything”.
- Seminar concludes with Q & A session, so bring any real estate questions!
Meet William True, Florida licensed real estate instructor and broker of True Real Estate.True has earned more professional designations than any real estate licensee in the State of Florida. In 2013, True was inducted into the REALTOR® REBAC Hall of Fame, only the third Floridian to achieve this coveted honor.
Free Complimentary Continental Breakfast!
March 10, 2016 – 9:30am – 11:30am
Ophelia’s on the Bay
9105 Midnight Pass Road
Siesta Key, FL 34242
Main Dining Room
This course is FREE to consumers.
$125 for licensed real esate professionals.
Registration is required online or call (941) 350 -1356.