10 Reasons: Buy Your Home with Buyers Agent
Posted by True Siesta Key on
When home buying in Florida and beyond, nothing is more important than your real estate agent representation. Too many buyers choose real estate agents who are not looking out for the buyers' best interests. Here is a list of our top 10 reasons to choose a Buyer Agent to work on your behalf and represent your interests when home buying.
(1) We are especially trained to represent you (the buyer) in the home buying process. Only 1% of all real estate firms nationwide are buyer agencies.
(2) We work for buyers - with 100% loyalty to your interests in the home buying process.
(3) We never work with sellers, and as a result, we never have a conflict of interest between you and a seller.
(4) We never accept listings or market properties for sale, and as a result, we're free to show you any property from any seller with complete candor, including For Sale by Owner, REO / foreclosures, and short sales.
(5) We review all real estate listings (since we don't list our own), and as a result, we tend to know our real estate market and available properties better than most real estate agents out there.
(6) We can assist you with accurate property appraisals. We make it our job to point out negatives as well as positives of a property in order to help you make a fully informed decision.
(7) We are especially trained in negotiating the best contract, terms and price for buyers.
(8) We save you time by doing research and legwork for you; previewing and evaluating properties on your behalf.
(9) We will take video and photos of properties solely for your review if you are out of state or country.
(10) Perhaps most importantly, we give today's home buying consumers the high quality of service, advocacy, and information that you truly deserve.
To learn more about how a Buyer Agency can benefit your experience in buying a home in Siesta Key and Sarasota, Florida, call us at 941-918-1956.